Ecosavers Dryer balls wool - 6 pieces
EcoSavers tumble dryer balls of 100% wool can be added to the wet laundry in the tumble dryer. If you put several wet towels and/or clothes in the dryer, they will clump together in the dryer, slowing down the drying process.
The dryer balls move between the laundry, so that the dry air can get between the laundry, so that the dryer can dry the laundry more efficiently.
Because the balls move between the laundry, there will be less creasing, which shortens the ironing time. Tumble dryer balls can reduce drying time and ironing time, saving energy and time.
Made from 100% high quality Australian wool - 100% natural materials
- No drying wipes needed
- Softens laundry naturally - no chemicals needed
- Each ball lasts 500 - 1,000 charges
- Natural materials: hypoallergenic
- Reduced wrinkling
- Use 3-4 balls for medium loads and 5-6 balls for full loads.
- These drying balls can be scented with essential oil, such as lavender, orange, tea, etc. for a fresh and natural scent
- Nearly silent compared to balls made of other materials such as silicone
- Ø 7 cm drying balls 6 pieces