Esparto - Eco scourer
ESPARTO Eco scouring pads are strong scouring pads for really tough scrubbing jobs such as caked pans, stove, sink, tiles, garden equipment, etc.
They are 100% natural and completely biodegradable. They last a long time, are strong and clean well. They are made from a Mediterranean type of grass ESPARTO and have been used for centuries in southern Europe. Together with Sodium Bicarbonate it is a super cleaning team! They are sold as bales. You get an average of 3 sanding balls from 1 bale. After use, the scouring pad can simply be disposed of with the organic waste.
- 1 bale is enough for 3 sanding balls
- 100% vegetable material from Europe
- no chemicals
- 100% biodegradable
- Can be put in the organic waste bin after use
- packaging is compostable
- bale size 7.5 x 5.5 cm
Tough types use the entire bale as a sturdy scouring sponge. But a more economical way is this:
- Pull a big pick from the bale
- Pull the fibers apart a little so that they face in all directions
- Roll it into a firm ball like a (vegan) meatball
- Squeeze it occasionally while turning
- Rinse the ball well under the tap
- Squeeze the ball and your Eco scouring pad is ready!
Are you ready? Then it can go to the GFT waste.
TIP: Make the balls above the GFT container. A few blades may come off.
TIP: But immediately 3 at the same time, so you already have a stock.
TIP: For extra dirty jobs, you can also just use a small tuft and throw it away immediately after use. This way you can use the bale extra long.